The BMW air conditioning system works to not only keep your BMW or MINI cool on those hot summer days but to ensure you get cleaner air circulating your vehicle. Through the use of the micro-filter 80% of particles and deposits from traffic fumes are removed before they enter your BMW or MINI.
Without use of the air conditioning system, mould and microbes are likely to build up in the micro-filter. It is important to use the system regularly to avoid unwanted damage however, to maintain optimum efficiency and operation the micro-filters should be maintained at regular intervals along with there frigerant gas.
To ensure your air conditioning system is operating at peak efficiency we offer two levels of maintenance.
BMW Air Conditioning Refresh - £39.99*
- Clean and disinfect the evaporator
- Clean and disinfect entire air duct system
- Treat air vents and BMW interior
BMW Air Conditioning Recharge - £99.00*
- Drain all refrigerant
- Check system for leaks
- Recharge refrigerant and lubricant
- Check system operating pressures
*Price inclusive of VAT
MINI AIR CONDITIONING
Making sure your driving environment is always chilled to perfection is easy with a little periodic maintenance. Luckily, we have some tailor-made MINI Air Conditioning services to make sure it stays in tip-top condition.
- removes any unwanted musty smells by cleaning the evaporator, disinfecting the air duct system and treating the air vents and your MINI's interior.
- ensures the air conditioning gauge gives you the temperature you want, when you want it. This is done by draining the refrigerant, checking for leaks and operating pressures, and then recharging the refrigerant and lubricant.