Is the warranty coming to an end, or has it expired on your new or Approved Used MINI? No need to worry, MINI Insured Warranty has got you covered. It can help to protect you against the unexpected cost of repairs and replacement parts, should something unexpected happen. So you can carry on enjoying life with your MINI.
A choice of three levels of cover and a range of options, including MINI Roadside Assistance, means that you can choose the right one for you. The cover levels include:
- Comprehensive: our highest level of protection, covering the majority of your MINI’s components, includes wear and tear on covered components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles
- Named Component: mechanical and electrical breakdown cover for a wide range of your vehicle’s components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles
- DriveLine: the basic level of warranty, covering the main engine, transmission and drive-train components, with a claim limit of up to £5,000
MINI Insured Warranty at a glance:
- Pay for your policy upfront or on an ongoing monthly basis.
- All cover levels come with a choice of excess – £0*, £50 or £100
- Option to include MINI Roadside Assistance.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. The maximum claim limit for Named Component and Comprehensive is the purchase price paid for your MINI. *£0 excess is not available on policies that have lapsed.
For a more in-depth insight into Insured Warranty and its key benefits, please watch the below short film:
If you would like to find out more about MINI Insured Warranty, please fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
MINI Insured Warranty, Roadside Assistance and Roadside Assistance Essential are underwritten by AWP P&C SA and is administered in the UK by AWP Assistance UK Ltd (trading as MINI Insured Warranty Services and MINI Roadside Assistance Services). Registered in England number 1710361. Registered Office: PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS. AWP Assistance UK Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). AWP P&C SA is authorised and regulated by L’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution in France. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request. AWP Assistance UK Ltd will act as an agent for AWP P&C SA with respect to the receipt of customer money, for the purpose of settling claims and handling premium refunds.
Please note MINI Insurance Products are optional and do not affect your application for credit with MINI Financial Services.
MINI Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and AWP Assistance UK Ltd are not part of the same corporate group.