No one understands your MINI, like MINI.
When you truly love your MINI you want to protect it in the best way. MINI Flex Car Insurance is a fully comprehensive monthly subscription insurance policy designed for your new MINI to give you total peace of mind and total flexibility.
It’s not just any insurance policy but an investment in maintaining your Ultimate Driving Machine. MINI Car Insurance guarantees to use a MINI Approved Bodyshop should you wish, keeping your MINI, a MINI. All repairs completed by a MINI Approved Bodyshop will be carried out using Genuine MINI Parts, by MINI-trained technicians.
A courtesy car will be included as standard even if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or beyond economical repair.
So why is it called Flex Insurance? Simply because it’s Fully Flex. There’s no tie-in, no up-front deposits, and no interest charges. You can cancel or make changes at any time – this is a simple monthly subscription that works for life today.
What are the key benefits?:
- Guaranteed option of MINI Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK.
- Uninsured Driver Promise – protecting your no claims bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver.
- Use of a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired.
- 24 hour UK recovery in the event of an accident.
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus.
- Enjoy 90 days’ full policy cover in a 12-month period when you visit the EU.
- Replacement child car seats in the event of an accident.
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks.
- Cover for Personal Accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person and Medical Expenses related to a car accident up to £500.
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000.
- Roof Box cover up to £750.
- Must hold a full UK/EU driving licence to be eligible for MINI Flex Car Insurance.
- Minimum driver age of 30 Years old for MINI John Cooper Works (JCW) Countryman and Clubman Models (306hp), and 25 years old for MINI JCW 3-door Hatch and Convertible models or Cooper S Works models.
- UK residents only.
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past five years.
- Have a maximum of three minor driving convictions in the past five years and no major convictions.
- Some high performance and higher value vehicles may require a Thatcham approved tracking device.
For more information about MINI Flex Car Insurance, fill out the enquiry form below and a member of the team will be in contact: