BMW Brake Fluid Service
What’s below the surface matters. In order to keep your brakes performing at their best, we recommend a Brake Fluid Service 3 years from registration and every 2 years thereafter. Our Trained Technicians will drain the system completely, refill it with BMW-approved Brake Fluid and reset your service light. And what’s more, you will be given preferential pricing on the service as your vehicle is over 3 years old.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts, and this is certainly true when it comes to your BMW’s Brake Fluid. When it’s right, it helps your brakes, and your car to perform at their best. Our trained BMW technicians will guarantee:
- All your old brake fluid is completely drained
- It will be replaced with BMW-approved Brake Fluid
- Your service light is reset
Because your vehicle is over 3 years old, you will benefit from BMW Personalised Pricing when booking your Brake Fluid Service. Ocean are dedicated to delivering the highest level of service and value to BMWs of all ages, so we have created the Ocean Value Service program, exclusive to vehicles of three years of age and above offering the following benefits:
- Exclusive discounts/offers for vehicles 3+ years of age
- Main dealer servicing at pricing that competes with independent garages.
- BMW trained technicians
- 2-year fitted parts warranty
- Main dealer service history
Remember, your brake fluid must be changed for the first time, three years after registration and every two years after that.