The new BMW F 900 GS, F 900 GS Adventure* and F 800 GS; the new premium mid-range touring enduro bikes provide purist riding fun thanks to even more sophisticated off-road, touring and adventure capabilities. Available from 24th February.
We will be showcasing the new range of bikes in our Falmouth and Plymouth showrooms on Saturday 24th February from 10am, come and enjoy some refreshments, talk to our team, find out more about the bikes, book test rides and pre-order each new model. As the Spring season approaches, this will be the first opportunity to see what 2024 holds in terms of innovations featured on the new BMW Bike range.
To pre-book a test ride today, for Monday 26th February onwards, please click the links below.
The new BMW F 900 GS, F 900 GS Adventure and F 800 GS feature:
• Advanced 2-cylinder in-line engine with increased capacity.
• Even higher output and torque than previous models.
• Two counter-rotating counterbalance shafts resulting in higher refinement.
• Riding modes: Rain, Road and Pro .
• ABS Pro and DTC as standard as well as Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) and engine drag torque control as optional equipment.
• B ridge-type style frame.
• Optimised adjustable gearshift lever.
• Sophisticated ergonomics and numerous seat alternatives.
• Practical wind and weather protection.
• Powerful LED lighting units.
• Large 6.5-inch TFT display with unrivalled information diversity and functionality.
• Intelligent emergency call for quick help in emergency situations as optional equipment ex works.
• Keyless Ride for convenient activation of the locking functions by radio as an optional extra ex-works.
• Powerful paintwork and model variants make for unmistakable Enduro characteristics.
• Extensive range of optional equipment and original BMW Motorrad accessories.
*Test rides will available to book following the 24th February, there will be a F 900 GSA in the Plymouth showroom on the day to view.