ALL-ROUND PEACE OF MIND
You want to ride. Just ride. We will take care of the rest. Purchase a Service Inclusive package and all standard maintenance items, Original BMW Motorrad Parts and ADVANTEC Original BMW Engine Oil are included.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Our Service Inclusive package is available for all new and used BMW bikes (other than HP4 Race models) that are 10 years old or younger. It includes:
- Authentic BMW Motorrad parts used in all servicing and repairs
- The application of high-quality BMW ADVANTEC engine oil (i.e., no unofficial alternatives are used)
- Full-cost transparency and inflation-proof pricing
- Absolute value for money
- Three or five-year packages, tailored to your specific needs
- Maximised resale value
- Valid in all participating countries around the world
- Transferrable to a new owner
* BMW Service Inclusive packages are not available for the HP4 RACE, M 1000 R and M 1000 RR
- Engine-oil service
- First 600-mile service
- Expert Oil-filter change
- Front-fork oil change
- Gearbox-oil change
- Brake-fluid change
- Air-filter change
- Fuel-filter change
- Spark-plug replacement
- CVT-belt replacement
- Disposal of oil and parts
- Labour costs
Terms: All maintenance work includes BMW Motorrad original replacement parts and Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil. *Some services do not apply to all motorcycles.
SERVICE INCLUSIVE PRICING
To make our Service Inclusive pricing menu as simple as possible, we’ve organised BMW bikes by model/engine type. Please consult the table below for pricing details.
Service Inclusive comprises packages for regular servicing up to the maximum period or distance covered by the chosen package – whichever is reached first.
|3 years / 18,000 miles
|5 years / 30,000 miles
Service Inclusive packages can be purchased with a new or used BMW motorcycle* or at any time afterwards up until the motorcycle is 10 years old. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive packages are ‘attached’ to the motorcycle so any remaining service benefits can be transferred to a new owner. The BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive programme also allows for repeat packages to be purchased (when an existing Service Inclusive package has expired or all services completed).
* Excludes HP4 RACE, M 1000 R and M 1000 RR
For more information regarding BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive, please get in touch with your nearest Ocean dealership – or complete our online contact form below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive covers the cost of required original BMW parts, labour and oils for the following standard maintenance schedule items;
Engine oil change with oil filter and refill quantity**
Service air filter**, fuel filter**, spark plugs**
Service brake fluid
Service vehicle check according to BMW Motorrad specifications
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the motorcycles on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Service intervals specified for the motorcycle must have been met and must have been performed in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer. Service must be due as indicated by the motorcycle’s service light before service work can be performed.
5. If the motorcycle has undergone any form of unapproved tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
6. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Motorrad Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians.
7. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the motorcycle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
8. Costs paid for BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive are non-refundable.
9. Services provided by BMW Motorrad Road Assistance, statutory warranty claims as well as exclusions of warranty claims as stated in the conditions for sale for new vehicles remain unaffected.
** Not valid for C evolution